Consultancy and Training Services
Glasgow and Clyde Rape Crisis offers training, consultancy, and prevention services to education establishments, youth groups and the public and private sector.
Our Training Courses
We offer a range of training courses for organisations and individuals. Many are delivered in-person, but some can be adapted to online learning for organisations and participants based outside our area.
If you are interested in booking a training or consultancy service, email Paula Dunn, Service Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Equally Safe in Colleges and Universities (ESCU) Gender Based Violence (GBV) First Responder – for staff in universities and colleges
- The Scottish Intervention Initiative Training – bystander training for students and staff at universities and colleges
- The Scottish Intervention Initiative: Train the Trainer – for university and college students and staff who want to deliver training
- University GBV Investigation Training – for anyone who investigates complaints at their institution
- Responding to Survivors of Sexual Violence – for staff whose role involves working with people within the community
- Working with Interpreters – for staff working with survivors where English isn’t their first language
- Survivors of Sexual Violence and the Scottish Criminal Justice System – for staff who support survivors engaging with the police, procurator fiscal or criminal court
- Honour Based Violence – for staff who support survivors who have, or are at risk of, experiencing Honour Based Violence (HBV)
- Supporting British Survivors of Sexual Violence Abroad – delivered in partnership with the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office
- Gender Based Violence (GBV) Facilitated Consultancy Support – for senior managers who want to tackle issues of GBV in the workplace
Consultancy and Training Brochure
Full details of our consultancy and training services can be viewed here: